Senior Data Consultant
Bluecrux is a team of almost 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
Our planning squad makes the different aspects of planning tick and click. By enhancing the organizational, process and system setup of our clients, we make their supply chain planning a true asset. In order to further increase our value proposition towards our customers we are looking for a senior data consultant, one which is passionate by setting up a data factory for our customers. You will capture the (master) data requirements and create master data operating models which ensure planning transformations stay sustainable. Your excellent change skills together with your passion for (master) data transform the heart of our customer business operations.
- You co-create the data factory value proposition and implement projects within.
- You define the future data operating model from an organisational perspective and drive alignment at the customer towards that organisational model
- You can create a (master data) IT architecture tailored to the customer’s current IT setup and identifying opportunities for more advanced data governance tools.
- You can build, integrate and maintain the data components of overall project plans and timelines.
- You provide guidance and oversight for each project workstream on topics including, data readiness, data integration, data migration, data governance & processes and developing cutover plans for each respective area, and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You organize and facilitate client workshops to identify and meet the client’s data requirements.
- You serve as a direct point of contact between cross-functional business process owners to document end-to-end data processes.
- You collaborate with business stakeholders and project teams to drive changes in data ownership and to align data maintenance, monitoring and process resolution with future data designs.
- You ensure that the data scope is available in appropriate client system environments.
- You coordinate the documentation of standard operating procedures, work instructions and data dictionaries that support sustainable data maintenance processes.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering, economics or IT.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in supply chain & operations. You have experience with master data management and planning projects requiring change/transformation. Experience in AGILE project methodology is a plus.
- You keep track of the latest trends in master data management and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You can share your view on leading data governance practices, data architecture models (ETL), business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.