Senior Consultant Business Transformation
Bluecrux is a team of almost 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
Our transformation squad guides companies during their transformation processes in the supply chain and operations field, more specifically the design, mapping and implementation of all involved processes. Moreover, the transformation squad conducts ERP- (e.g. SAP S/4HANA) and end-to-end implementations.
- You are fully responsible for transformation projects from A to Z.
- Design: You provide a detailed outline of the processes, the organization, IT-systems, people, roles and responsibilities.
- Implementation: You make sure business and IT are aligned when formulating business requirements and the translating them into technical requirements.
- Training: You enable end-users to easily adapt to the new system by coaching and training them.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team towards their goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure a fluent communication of the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- You take the impact on people, behaviour and IT into account and elaborate a communication plan that keeps employees up to date on why, how and when and where change will be implemented.
- You guide the organization towards the ‘go live’ of the newly implemented system.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have minimum 5 years experience in change management or people management, within projects that involved ERP implementations.
- You have a strong knowledge of change methodology and ERP-systems (e.g. SAP S/4HANA) and implementations.
- You’re a supply chain & operations generalist who is strong in building people relations. You use this skill to shape the change agents on your projects.
- Although an analytical mindset is a must, your soft skills are equally important. You are a strong communicator who can deliver messages that induce impact.
- You’re fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.