Bluecrux is a team of almost 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LightsOutPlanning (LOP), a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision. Being part of a bigger supply chain technology company, LOP offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. Which is why we’re on the lookout for a product manager to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP team.
- You will work closely together with the product team on the product vision and roadmap.
- You will have to align with both internal and external stakeholder to understand the market demands, user feedback, future use cases, etc.
- You will detail out & write functional user stories and features in an agile environment.
- You will work closely together with the product designer and developers throughout the lifecycle of product development to explain use cases, design features and clarify requirements.
- You facilitate the product development process by following up via the agile methodology.
- You are the real product expert, and you’re not afraid to test the product together with the team in full detail, to ensure top quality.
- You support the product consultants (or even participate) in customer projects with your deep product knowledge.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or computer sciences.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with enterprise SaaS products, preferably as a Product Owner and you are fascinated about data & new technologies, your are structured & caring about the details, showing strong customer and stakeholder empathy. Experience with Supply Chain is a plus.
- You are a master at communication and collaboration, a Quick learner, who can work independently and handle responsibility well.
- You do have an entrepreneurial mindset, to translate ideas into feasible action points.
- You like to work in a dynamic / fast paced environment.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in. Our Mechelen office will be your home base – with the flexibility to work partially from home or our Aalst office.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.