Marketing Assistant (temporary)
Bluecrux is a team of almost 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
Becoming part of the Marketing team (September till December), you’ll be a key player in all marketing & communication related tasks & projects (day-to-day as well as structural).
- Project Management: Become the owner of different marketing, communication and/or campaign related projects, guiding them from A-Z & working with different parties internally.
- Event Management: Guide our event process roadbooks to a higher and more structured level (strategic level), as well as execute these roadbooks in practice (operational level), with very concrete event project: our very own annual client event (end Oct)
- Content Management: Work together with our different squads (consultants), and work towards a lean and mean content marketing plan (with a rollout in concrete sales tools, revamp of our corporate website, etc.)
- Day-to-day marketing support: social media support, seasonal campaign support, employer branding brainstorm sessions, etc.
- You hold a Bachelor-or Master degree in Marketing and/or communications
- You have knowledge of and experience in the different aspects of marketing management)
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator is a +
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention for detail excels
- You feel connected with our company values: open minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump
- You’re hands on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
- You (think you) have creative ideas once in a while
- You love Fridays, but are equally happy on Monday morning
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19;
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself