Bluecrux is a team of almost 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining our internal operations team, you will work closely together with our management to oversee all finance operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals. You will assist in the financial data entry on one hand and budgeting and reporting on the other hand.
Your key responsibilities :
- Manage all financial transactions, from purchases subcontractors, payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets;
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings;
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statement;
- You will provide the management with accurate information and reports on financial position of the projects and budgets, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- You hold a business-related degree in Accounting or Finance;
- You are experienced in bookkeeping processes (eg a first experience in audit);
- You have a flair for spotting numerical mistakes;
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention for detail excels;
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables;
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities;
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19;
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself;
- A competitive salary, including a company car.