Consultant for End-to-End planning optimization
- Your focus goes to end-2-end supply chain processes, from supply through to distribution.
- You analyze and model supply chain data and cost data, as a basis for financial optimization. Your conclusions are the basis of a supply chain transformation program.
- You’re a team-player. Your team’s goal is transformation, to drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You get a kick out of delivering strategic insights to people and help them grow within their company.
- You work together with our innovation team on the launch of our newest offering & product:#LOP (Lights-out-Planning), IBP (Financially optimized Business Planning)
Catch our drift? Read on.
- You have a basic financial knowledge that you combine with passion for supply chain
- You master IT as a tool to reach your goals.
- You hold a university degree – an MBA is a plus.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as in French or Dutch.
- You have 1 to 5 years of planning experience in supply chain & operations.
- A competitive salary, but we also chip in on a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to be yourself.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great ‘small’ team of supply chain professionals that share the guts of a challenger.