Consultant Digital Operations
Bluecrux is a team of almost 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
In the light of industry 4.0, our operations team helps our clients to set up for success in a digital world, guiding them on their journey of digital transformation, using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation. Our goal is to shape the future of business operations, enabling our clients to achieve their business goals.
You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- Work on the development and implementation of operational strategies that solve our clients complex operational challenges and most critical problems.
- Responding to the global digital challenge, you will build business prototypes, you will transform digital opportunities into technology investments that translate into business results.
- You will work to configure organizations so they can achieve rapid improvements in digital operations & innovation, revenue, costs and customer experience.
- You will define and architect solutions for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive digital solution that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations delivering tangible business value.
- You provide advice, guidance and training to clients in the use of digital technologies to improve operational performance. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions and/or solutions that deliver business value quickly.
- Advise around digital transformation within operations, functional design and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
- You have an experience of at least 5 years with digital transformations gained from consulting companies, IT, MES or solutions implementations or as a business leader.
- You have excellent organization and project management skills, demonstrating an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery.
- You have a hunger for the latest evolutions of Industrie 4.0, MES, IoT, etc.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and a good listening ear.
- You have experience in Shop Floor Management and are passionate about operations.
- You have affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, telecom.
- You’re fluent in English, French or Dutch are a considerable asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.