Connected Planning Consultant
Bluecrux is a team of 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning.
By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
By using leading planning platforms you will enable decision-makers to plan and manage their business on a single platform through a patented modelling engine, predictive analytics and cloud collaboration. This will allow departmental specialists to build their own models, always integrated with the global planning, while ensuring the integrity of different levels of planning, combined with the scalability of a cloud application and allowing the business to evolve a thigh speed with low dependency of IT departments.
- You will be operating in project-teams consisting of production & demand planners, account managers, business controllers, procurement directors.
- In close cooperation with your project lead you will translate the requirements of the customer into operational modules and dashboards.
- You are part of a start-up like department and focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool.
- Ultimately you make sure that the tool connects the different aspects of planning according to the needs of the customer, (e.g. demand forecast of an account manager integrating with cash flow forecast of a controller).
- Driving the development of business planning solutions
- Streamlining business processes and information management fostering collaboration of Commercial functions.
- Ensuring project control on models, compliance, communication and changes.
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You are capable to think in structures and systems and are skilled to translate customers’ issues into a technical tool.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and a good listening ear.
- You have affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, telecom.
- You’re fluent in English, French or Dutch are a considerable asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.