Business process consultant
- You realize that the success of an implementation requires more than only the setup of an IT system. You are one of those, looking to broader your knowledge to the additional dimensions: business strategy – process – organization & change.
- You’re a team-player. Your team’s goal is transformation, to drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You get a kick out of delivering strategic insights to people and help them grow within their company.
- You’re keen to broaden your Supply Chain knowledge & skills in challenging projects or innovation tracks of bluecrux
Catch our drift? Read on.
- You have experience in ERP or system implementations, where you got in depth knowledge of one of more modules, but you’re eager to learn the business & business processes
- You’re a not a hero yet in one or more supply chain domains (planning, manufacturing, logistics, distribution, warehouse management, business transformation, customer services), but you’ll willing to learn it.
- You hold a university degree – an MBA is a plus.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as in French or Dutch.
- You have 1 to 5 years of experience in supply chain & operations.
- A competitive salary, but we also chip in on a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to be yourself.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great ‘small’ team of supply chain professionals that share the guts of a challenger.