Business Consultant LightsOutPlanning
Bluecrux is a team of business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations.
To support our customers in their digital transformation, we’ve developed LightsOutPlanning (LOP), a cloud-based augmented planning technology focused on driving digital supply chain business decision. Being a start-up within the broader consulting company, LOP offers a highly entrepreneurial environment. You can have a real impact, while enjoying the support of a broader supply chain team. In short, the best of both worlds.
LOP caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. Which is why we’re on the look-out for a business consultant to join our tight but bright LOP team.
- You untangle product & process flows into a structured model.
- You analyse complex projects and translate them to your client in a structured way.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You work in close collaboration with the LOP product & sales team.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;))
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals.
- You’re a tech-savvy owner of a university degree in engineering (industrial, civil, etc.
- You have 1-10 years of experience in supply chain & operations
- You’re familiar with systems of record & advanced planning systems.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You’re a problem-solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are “blue”: precise, rigorous, focused on the end result but without losing yourself into details.