(big) Data & solution modeler
- Data & Solution Modeling is your passion
- You juggle with information from multiple sources, assemble and organize big amount of them
- You are familiar with data profiling
- You are keen to design & build data models that you validate with the customer team
- You use optimalization & simulations techniques to present your findings
- You’re a team-player. Your team’s goal is transformation, to drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You get a kick out of delivering strategic insights to people and help them grow within their company.
Catch our drift? Read on.
- You have outstanding analytical skills
- You master IT as a tool to reach your goals
- You hold a university degree – an MBA is a plus.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as in French or Dutch
- You have 1 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in linear solvers / GLOP (Google linear programming) is a plus
- A competitive salary, but we also chip in on a company car.
- Room for initiative, room to be yourself.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great ‘small’ team of supply chain professionals that share the guts of a challenger.