Account Executive / Business Developer
Bluecrux is a team of almost 70 business consultants with a passion for supply chain & operations. We believe in personal commitment, customer focus and simply “going for it”. And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. By joining bluecrux, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
And we’re growing fast, so we want to keep the wheel turning. As Business developer, you will have a leading role in our expansion.
- Your priority is to acquire new customers and to expand the relationship to existing ones by selling additional products or services; your role is a crucial one within our company in order to expand and to diversify.
- You will identify new sales leads, pitch our products and services an maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- You’re willing to engage in the fabulous world of supply chain & operations – and it IS fabulous, take our word for it.
- You get a kick out of a challenging sales target; the need to deal with big companies to achieve that target doesn’t scare you.
- You understand and support the execution of the commercial strategy.
- You liaise with customer contacts/prospects with the aim to set up (F2F) meetings with relevant parties (i.e. decision makers), building up longtime relationships.
- You file relevant customer contact information (incl visits) in our CRM system, you provide market/database analysis to identify prospects and contacts to target and follow up on contacts brought back by the Sales team who regularly visit conferences/events.
- You hold a business-related master’s degree.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing in an industrial and/or Supply Chain consultancy, related to solution selling.
- You bring passion, proven work experience & positive persistence into a consulting sales environment.
- You have excellent planning and execution behavior; you can create a plan, translate this into action and do what is needed to land sales opportunities.
- You are very strong creatively & analytically.
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention for detail excels.
- You are willing to travel 10% of your time.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills.