Warehousing & Distribution Consultant
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Our distribution squad optimize distribution activities of multinationals by answering three main questions. First, the network of distribution centers is uncovered and mapped. Second, individual distribution centers are analyzed more in-depth. Furthermore, the squad takes a very close look at all warehouse activities and how they function within the extensive distribution network. The goal is to suggest, implement and track change within the distribution network.
- You untangle the knots in the distribution network and see how business units, operational assessments or warehouse processes should fit.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
- You elaborate a model containing all processes, systems and people involved in the distribution activities.
- You understand which data is needed in order to solve bottlenecks and know where to find it. You are able to analyze data in a structured manner.
- You track the project progress and function as a point of contact to the client at all times.
- You guide change and help carry out improvements.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have 3-7 years of experience in supply chain & operations. You have experience within logistic activities such as the organization of (a network of) distribution centers. You keep up with the automatization trends and have knowledge of automatization systems and the accompanying hardware.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You’re a team player. Your team’s goal is to deliver transformation, drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You get a kick out of delivering strategic insights to people and help them grow within their company.
- You’re intrigued by the new trends in this field and don’t want to miss the digitization train.
- You fully sympathize with Steve Jobs’ motto “Stay hungry, stay foolish.” You’re not easily satisfied, but you always have fun.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.