We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Our planning squad makes the different aspects of planning tick and click. By enhancing the organizational, process and system setup of our clients, we make their supply chain planning a true asset. We design & implement our customers’ business transformation by feeding their data factory, accelerating their setup towards agile S&OP or guiding them through their end-to-end supply chain planning. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- You define and apply the customer testing strategy & tactics to the project.
- You define testing cycles, objectives, and way of working.
- You define performance testing strategy & supports the execution.
- You coordinate the testing of the business resources.
- You will follow up on issues, assure qualification of issue type (bug, change, …) and steer towards resolution.
- You provide up to date status reporting on testing.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in testing strategy within a project.
- Business experience with SC planning tools (eg SAP APO/IBP, OMP, Kinaxis or others) is a plus. Experience within a complex and multinational planning environment is also a plus.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump