Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We are a team of more than 120 business consultants with offices in both Europa and the US. We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai, and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
As a fast-growing and dynamic organization and “A Great Place to Work” certified, we are excited about keeping on moving on our path towards growth – both in Europe and in the US – and therefore looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist helping us to grow even further and making bluecrux an ever great(er…er) place to work in the future.
- As part of our energetic HR team, you will primarily focus on our recruitment needs for young professionals (business analysts, consultants) with a supply chain or other operations background.
- You will establish relationships with the squad leads and you will define and validate the job content and the expected candidate profile.
- You take responsibility for the full recruitment process, where you drive the hiring process from CV sreening, interviewing and recommendation to the management.
- You create a strategy for sourcing of qualifying candidates through various channels (LinkedIn, social media, employee referrals, graduate fairs, recruitment agencies…), building a consistent candidate funnel for our ongoing growth.
- Additionally, through campus recruiting, you focus on early identification of candidates in their academic career. You are responsible for the design of a tailored made campus recruiting approach, serving as the primary point of contact for educational institutions and young graduates, and as “Brand Ambassador” to expand our footprint to build the “beecees” brand.
- You will set your shoulders under the roll-out of our overall “HR as a Talent Partner” optimization projects.
- You combine a higher education degree with a first experience within recruitment.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of selection methods and you are acquainted with recruitment channels and tools. You know how to attract candidates and build a pipeline.
- You have excellent communication skills, with an approachable and professional style. You can grasp quickly the competencies and motivations of candidates, inform the involved hiring managers and align with your HR colleagues on crucial hiring bottlenecks.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch, and French both written and spoken.
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment, you have a growth mindset and metric-driven approach, positive attitude and outstanding work ethic. You are highly adaptable, process-oriented, agile and authentic in all areas of recruitment.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on HR & business professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19.
- Room for the initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.