Supply Chain Strategy Associate
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe (Belgium, Ireland and the Netherlands) and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
By joining our company, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
- You’re ready to be challenged every day, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are responsible for conducting analyses of existing business processes in Supply Chain and operations within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing or other industries.
- You will be involved in generic Supply Chain projects. You will prepare and run Project Interviews for Middle Management. You will become aware of the customer organization and change in the organization.
- You track KPIs and accurately report on the performance of the supply chain and operations (in writing and via presentations) to the Customer Project Team.
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of Docs or Data, Structure, Summarize and Key Messages, contributing to the delivery of Meeting-, Playbook- and Training Structure and Slides.
- You hold a master’s degree (or will graduate soon), including a good understanding of Supply Chain Processes.
- You recently graduated and are now looking to find a perfect start-of-your-career opportunity.
- You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You master IT as a tool to reach your goals.
- You can work well with colleagues in a team but also perform well without much supervision.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention to detail excels.
- You are willing to travel.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- We work remotely, but we also have brand new offices in New Jersey and you will have the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A great place to work with lots of growth opportunities, where we make room for initiative and give you the opportunity to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: there is room to be yourself!!!
- We know you by your first name and ‘don’t let titles or levels withhold us from being truly aware of your talents.
- Team events & fun such a yearly bluecrux weekends, last Friday meetings with drinks, teambuilding & activities.
- A competitive compensation package, including a generous PTO program, medical and optional dental insurance, a bonus program, and a 401(k) plan with fixed employer contributions.