Supply Chain Specialist
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
LOP.ai is a leading innovation in digital supply chain software. This cloud-based SaaS solution supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated SC behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the lookout for a Supply Chain Business Specialist to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP.ai team.
- You are responsible for LOP.ai-related projects (proof of value projects as well as projects with a broader scope) from start to finish.
- You support our clients in their business transformation and you introduce advanced and disruptive concepts ( industry 4.0, AI, SC digital twin, E2E SC Optimization).
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You are the overall facilitator between the client and our team of functional consultants and data analysts, to meet the project goals at all times.
- You align the involved stakeholders and can create an overall acceptance and monitor resistance to change.
- You carry the full accountability for the delivery of a final, customer-fitted model in LOP.ai that generates added value for the client.
- You’re a tech-savvy owner of a university degree in engineering (industrial, civil, etc.).
- You have at least 4 years of experience in supply chain & operations, you show an in-depth understanding of several planning processes (such as S&OP, Master Planning, Material Resource Planning, Manufacturing Enterprise Planning), hence you’re familiar with systems of record & advanced planning systems ( such as SAP APO, o9, Kinaxis, Blue Yonder, …).
- Furthermore, you have that same passion for IT-systems, methods like SCRUM and data ( crawling techniques, AI, machine learning).
- Preferably, you have project management or consultancy experience in one of the above-mentioned fields.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of the evolving software-product that LOP.ai is today.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch. You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to quickly build up excellent product knowledge and stay up to date.
- You are precise, rigorous. But without losing yourself in details, you are above all focused on the result.
- You’re a strong communicator, who knows how to drive the team towards its’ goals.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.