Supply Chain Project Lead
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally-enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
With the power of ANAPLAN, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
Our Anaplan squad is a successful and fast-growing part of the consulting business unit. We make a difference to clients by combining our strong supply chain and Anaplan expertise. We are thé supply chain frontrunner in the Anaplan eco-system in the Benelux and Nordics. We love to collaborate with Anaplan sales, product and customer success teams to develop the best solutions for and with our clients. We bring standard best practices on a.o. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and S&OP as well as specific developments such as advanced optimization and AI forecasting to fit client-specific needs.
To strengthen our fast-growing team, we are looking for an experienced business consultant to lead projects at our clients, shape future processes and steer a team of Anaplan model builders and experts.
- As an experienced project manager, you will manage Anaplan projects from design to implementation, managing a team that is a mix of bluecrux consultants and key stakeholders from the client side.
- As a Supply Chain Planning expert, you re-design planning processes in close collaboration with the client to develop end-to-end integrated planning concepts and to lift customer demand planning, supply planning, S&OP/IBP, network planning and inventory tactics to a higher maturity level. You document the new processes in a design concept book.
- In close collaboration with the bluecrux solution architect, you define the Anaplan requirements and support the customer describing the right formulas and dashboards they need in Anaplan. You are the linking pin between business and solution.
- You will plan the model build in an agile way, allowing bluecrux model builders to build the Anaplan modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the client’s model builder. You focus on user experience and engagement for this planning tool to maximize customer adoption.
- Together with the client, you plan for user acceptance testing, user training, go-live and hyper care of the newly developed solution.
- You will be responsible for Customer Success. After the project closing, you will keep the relationship with our customers warm to ensure the Anaplan models are successfully implemented and the next project on the connected planning roadmap is identified.
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You hold a master’s degree in e.g. engineering or economics and you have a good knowledge of supply chain planning (demand planning, supply planning, S&OP/IBP, inventory tactics).
- You had a first working experience and know how to manage projects on time, on budget and in line with customer expectations.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind. You are capable to think in structures and systems and know how to translate customers’ requirements into a tool.
- Experience in Anaplan, OMP, SAP IBP, Kinaxis, …or other supply chain software is a plus. We are happy to teach you the specifics of Anaplan to act as a project lead.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a team player and strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You have an affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, project business.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Amsterdam Zuidas. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.