Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations, and transformation. Well-curated and digitally-enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
- Depending on the expertise you bring on, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Distribution, Customer, Workforce and Transformation; In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned. Towards your client, you’re a strategic partner.
- You are responsible for conducting analyses of existing business processes in SC and operations, within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing or other industries.
- You organize client workshops in order to uncover the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on the process and on an organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in supply chain & operations.
- You are fluent in English and do have knowledge of Dutch and/or French;
- You are a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mindset;
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You ask the right questions and are able to transform them into tangible results;
- You have excellent people management skills;
- You are a strong communicator who delivers messages that induce impact, both towards your team as well as to the client;
- You feel connected with our company’s values, i.e. we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to jump!
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.