Software QA Tester
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
LOP.ai is a leading innovation in digital supply chain software. This cloud-based SaaS solution supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated SC behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the lookout for a QA software tester to keep the lights on for our dedicated LOP.ai team.
- You make a list of all the variables you need to consider when testing each feature.
- Write scripts to guide testing and execute those test scenarios.
- Perform Web based testing, Ad-hoc, Functional, Unit, Integration, Regression, End to End, System integration SIT and User acceptance UAT ,Smoke Testing/Build Acceptance testing, Black box, White Box in Client Server, Multi-tier, Web-based and Desktop Application environments.
- In case you’ll find bugs and malfunctions, you write down all the details for the developers.
- You host a walkthrough for the support team, before each new feature launch.
- Proactively look for rough spots in LOP.ai and suggest fixes, you ensure the follow-up with the development team to make sure bugs are fixed.
- As you are the first person in QA, you determine our testing strategy and testing tools together with our development team and the engineering manager.
There are a few prerequisites we are looking for:
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- A solid basis on testing (e.g. ISMS, , UX Testing, functional testing, automated testing, performance testing, security,…).
- Experience with SaaS and/or enterprise applications is a plus.
- You love to go to the bottom of things. The 80/20 rule has its benefits, but for QA this is not what you believe in.
- Work effectively with engineers, collaborate with product managers and understand how our users use LOP.ai
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- The chance to shape the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll really offer you a challenge by working on innovation and complex issues.
- You become part of a great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals, developers, data engineers, etc
- A combination of remote working and working at our brand-new offices in Mechelen or Aalst.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including IP ruling and a company car.