Software QA Tester – Ireland
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
BINOCS is scaling fast…to keep track of our growth plans, we want to expand our QA team. In order to assure the quality of our Binocs product, we are looking for a Software QA Tester. No one will be shipping features without you turning them inside out!
What do we expect from you on a typical day?
- You make a list of all the variables you need to consider when testing each feature.
- You will write scripts in C# to guide testing and you execute those test scenarios.
- In case you’ll find bugs and malfunctions, you write down all the details for the developers.
- You will host a walkthrough for the support team, before each new feature launch.
- You will be proactively looking for rough spots in Binocs and suggest fixes, you ensure the follow up with the development team to make sure bugs are fixed.
There are a few prerequisites we are looking for:
- You have a solid basis (3-5 years of experience) with testing: e.g. ISMS, UX Testing, functional testing, performance testing, security,.
- Experience with SAAS and/or enterprise applications is a plus.
- Experience with test automation using Selenium is considered a plus.
- Go to the bottom of things. The 80/20 rule has its benefits, but for QA this is not what you believe in.
- Work effectively with engineers but at the same time collaborate with product managers and understand how our users use Binocs.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You become part of a highly motivated and fast-growing team.
- You will play a crucial role in accelerating our growth; you will have significant room for initiative.
- Binocs gets recognition from big pharma clients as well as analysts such as Gartner and BCG.
- Room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: a place to be yourself.
- You can work from our Dublin office or work remotely when possible.
- Working on state of the art cloud software.