We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
LOP.ai is a leading innovation in digital supply chain software. This cloud-based SaaS solution supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated SC behaviour, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
We are looking for a Software Architect, who will support the design and development of the next iteration of our LOP.ai SaaS product.
- As Software Architect, you maintain a clear view of the “Big picture” and create the architectural approaches for our software design and implementation to guide our development team.
- You collaborate with the LOP.ai team delivery team to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new solutions or platform services.
- You use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product
- You develop high-level product specifications with attention to modularity, integration, scalability, feasibility.
- You define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- You communicate all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- You oversee the progress of the development team and ensure compliance with the original design
- You provide technical guidance and coach your peers.
- Ensure that the software meets our requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- You approve the product before launch
- You are experienced in designing and are able to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions preferably for SaaS or large enterprise solutions.
- You have an MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or a relevant field.
- You have experience in software architecture.
- Experience in software development coding in various languages (.NET, C#, JS, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software design and architecture for multi-tenant B2B SaaS solutions.
- Experience in large data integration and data manipulation architectures (Spark, Databricks, Hadoop, Azure Storage, etc.)
- Experience in elastic architectures (Kubernetes, …)
- Experience with cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS, Azure,…
- Experience in advanced AI/ML, statistical, optimization & simulation algorithms is a plus.
- Knowledge of modeling tools.
- Familiarity with UI/UX design.
- Good understanding of software QA principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- The chance to shape the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll really offer you a challenge by working on innovation and complex issues.
- You become part of a great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals, developers, data engineers, etc.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including IP ruling and a company car.