Senior Supply Chain Consultant LOP.ai
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
LOP.ai is recognized by Gartner as a leading SaaS innovator in the area of ‘augmented’ supply chain planning solutions. The LOP.ai solution is based on digital twin technology and other technologies in the AI/ML space.
Are you interested in ‘resilient’ supply chain planning and implementing exciting new solutions using state-of-the-art technology?
Are you interested in working for a small but fast-growing company with a stimulating culture?
Then this role might be exactly what you are looking for to revive and advance your career!
- You will become an expert in the LOP.ai solutions
- As the project manager and/or the ‘hands-on’ lead consultant in LOP.ai implementation projects, you will be responsible for delivering project milestones on time and within budget. You will make sure that ‘customer success’ is managed according to expectations
- You lead client workshops and are able to capture the clients existing SCP processes and related solutions, as well as new business requirements and how to translate them towards LOP.ai solution offerings.
- You will help to envision how LOP.ai fits in the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You are the coordinator between the client (supply chain planners as well as local IT), the data analysts and our product development team.
- You can assist the team in various data collection and transformation activities that will need to be executed to feed the right data into LOP.ai.
- You have 4 to 10 years of experience in supply chain planning implementation projects or similar projects with a leading role in at least one of them.
- You are familiar with SAP ECC and with one or more advanced planning systems such as: APO, SAP IBP, Blue Yonder, OMP, Kinaxis…
- You have a strong interest in AI (machine learning, deep learning…)
- You have a certification in data science or at least a strong affinity with big data handling and preferably find your way in tools like SQL and Python or R.
- You preferably have a university degree in applied science/engineering context
- You are familiar with project management methodologies such as agile project planning (scrum…)
- You’re a quick learner and a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You’re fluent in English, and preferably as well in Dutch or French.
- You are precise but also pragmatic in delivering results
- You’re a strong communicator, who knows how to drive the team towards its’ goals.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of LOP.ai and if one of the skillsets mentioned above is missing, you are flexible and eager to catch up.
- You will be able to advance your career by learning and implementing innovative AI-enabled technology in a supply chain business context. You will become a member of a small group of people that truly understands what lies beyond the AI-hype and how to apply such technologies to bring added value to the business.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.