Senior QA Engineer
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. LOP.ai is a cloud-based SaaS solution that supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated supply chain behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai is working for big multinationals like Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Tereos, Danone, Astrazeneca and caused quite a stir in the market. This is why we’re on the lookout for a senior QA engineer to keep the lights on for our dedicated LOP team.
- The chance of shaping the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll offer you a cutting-edge technology stack.
- For a great work-life balance, we offer 3 days of remote working and flexible working hours.
- Our offices are located in Mechelen and Aalst – very easy reachable by the E19 and E40.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- Every career is unique, for that we have clear and transparent career paths at bluecrux. This can also be customized according to your needs.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus, net allowance, premium company car, fuel card, health –and group insurance, …
- The opportunity to optimize your net salary significantly with our IP-ruling.
As a senior QA engineer at LOP, you:
- Make a list of all the variables you need to consider when testing each feature.
- Write scripts to guide testing and execute those test scenarios.
- Perform Web based testing, Ad-hoc, Functional, Unit, Integration, Regression, End to End, System integration SIT and User acceptance UAT ,Smoke Testing/Build Acceptance testing, Black box, White Box in Client Server, Multi-tier, Web-based and Desktop Application environments.
- Write down all the details for the developers, in case you find bugs.
- Host a walkthrough for the support team, before each new feature launch.
- Proactively look for rough spots in LOP.ai and suggest fixes, you ensure the follow-up with the development team to make sure bugs are fixed.
- Determine our testing strategy and testing tools together with our development team and the engineering manager.
There are a few prerequisites we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- A solid basis on testing (e.g. ISMS, UX Testing, functional testing, automated testing, performance testing, security,…).
- Experience with SaaS and/or enterprise applications is a plus.
- You love to go to the bottom of things. The 80/20 rule has its benefits, but for QA this is not what you believe in.
- Work effectively with engineers, collaborate with product managers and understand how our users use LOP.ai
- You speak and write English fluently.
- You’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
Are you looking for the next step in your career as a senior QA engineer? Get in touch, we’d love to have a chat with you!