Senior Product Consultant Resource Planning
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
- You function as the driving force behind the project and are able to detect new opportunities.
- You will be bluecrux’ representative during the entire Binocs process and will be the day-to-day contact for the client project team
- You guarantee an optimal preparation: before meeting with the client, you design their process in Binocs and provide e-learning materials to make sure they fully understand the software and its’ functions.
- You will take the lead in client workshops to understand what the client needs in terms of resource planning.
- You will map customer processes into Binocs functions and guide the client through the process of configuring Binocs.
- You provide post implementation support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You have a Master’s degree; engineering / bio-engineering would be a plus.
- You can demonstrate knowhow in domains where knowledge workers need to be planned: laboratories, R&D, process development, infrastructure programs … Ideally you have a few years of experience in one or more of these domains.
- Your business knowledge and change management skills will make the Binocs track a success.
- You are keen on configurating software that meets the clients’ needs.
- You’re a strong communicator, who can coach the client throughout the entire process.
- You appreciate working independently most of the time and are able to demonstrate flexibility towards the client.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.