Senior Customer Experience Program Lead
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
In our CUSTOMER squad, we are passionate about defining and capturing the value companies deliver to their customers, outside-in. We translate customer value drivers into differentiators for our client’s supply chain processes and foster a customer-centric mindset throughout their organization. Our customer-centric transformation programs make customer journeys real, operational and actionable. And that’s what makes us happy.
We strive to blend the power of connecting & engaging with customers with E2E operating models & processes that maximize the value and experience delivered for them.
We balance capabilities & skills of people with a structured and “fit for purpose” organization, enabled with innovative and sustainable use of technology.
- You carry the full accountability for the analysis, design and delivery of a final, customer-fitted model that generates added value for the client and its’ customers.
- You take the lead in client workshops in order to uncover the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their supply chain.
- You are able to identify which particular stakeholders should be involved and are impacted during the different project stages and how to translate “change” into “chance”.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. You are able to keep a helicopter view.
- You assume a coaching role and guide your team towards their goals. Besides, you take full responsibility for the project and keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure a fluent communication of the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- You help to envision the bigger picture and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You’re the switch between the client and our team of consultants and data analysts, in order to meet mutual expectations at all times.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have at least 5-10 years of experience in supply chain & operations. Preferably, you have experience with (customer-related) projects that required the technical implementation of for example ERP- or CRM systems. Experience with Salesforce & SAP CX is a big plus.
- You have a strong affinity with data and leverage IT to obtain your goals.
- You possess strong project management skills and can guide your team towards their goals.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an analytical mindset. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.