Senior Account Manager Europe
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
- QA/QC labs
- RMO (resource management office)
- As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality and growing fast, we need you to contribute to the success of our fast expanding user base.
- You will develop new Binocs prospects from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting). The focus will be on Quality Control laboratories at medium & large life sciences companies in Europe.
- On the other side, you explore all opportunities at our existing BINOCS accounts: develop new opportunities within very large international companies (farming and cross-selling).
- BINOCS deals can include a single site project until a multi-site corporate agreement at a big pharma company.
- You will cover independently all steps in the sales cycle: pitching/demonstrating Binocs, discussing customer needs, responding to complex RFI/RFQs…
- You interact internally with our customer success managers and product owners, and you report to the VP of Sales.
- You have 3 years of significant sales experience in solution sales (manufacturing or lab).
- You hold a master’s degree in (bio-)engineering, or you have that additional knowledge to relate and talk with the customer’s end-users to understand their needs.
- You’re open-minded. You’re willing to engage in the fabulous world of the life sciences industry and or laboratories– and it IS fabulous, take our word for it.
- You have an affinity with information technology / IT systems; you’re keen on learning how Binocs works.
- An analytical mindset is a must: you can understand complex client requests and you can manage extensive and complex RFI/RFQ dossiers.
- Your soft skills are equally important. You have strong communication & presentation skills. You can deliver messages that induce impact. You are a great listener.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated BINOCS team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world.
- You’ll be part of our small, but growing team in Ireland.
- We can offer you a flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues in a unique combination of remote work and the combination to work from our brand new offices in Dublin, or your customer location and regular social events with the team.
- We facilitate you and your career with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, and most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A great place to work, great growth opportunities, with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken )!