Senior Account Executive
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
LOP.ai is a leading innovation in digital supply chain software. This cloud-based SaaS solution supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated SC behaviour, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the lookout for a Senior Account Executive to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP.ai team.
- You will be part of a team that uses the latest technologies to develop its own, innovative and market disruptive solution. You have the chance to work together with big international organisations.
- A role with business impact.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain and technology professionals, that attaches great importance to our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump in their day-to-day activities.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality and growing fast, we need someone who is ready to jump into our journey and highly committed to contributing to the overall success of LOP.ai
- You will develop new LOP.ai prospects from initial contact up to deal closing (hunting).
- On the other side, you explore all opportunities at our existing LOP.ai accounts: develop new opportunities within very large international companies (farming and cross-selling). LOP.ai customers are top tier global companies, typically within life science, CPG, chemicals or food and beverage.
- You will cover independently all steps in the sales cycle: pitching/demonstrating LOP.ai, discussing customer needs, creating and discussing proposals, closing of deals.
- You interact internally with the delivery team and product organisation, you report directly to the VP of LOP.ai.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Solution Software sales.
- You’re open-minded and a quick learner. You’re willing to engage in the fabulous world of Digital Twins– and it IS fabulous, take our word for it!
- You have an affinity with information technology / IT systems; you’re keen on learning how LOP.ai works.
- You consider yourself as the project manager of sales. You’re structured and process-driven. You know the digital sales world inside out. You know how to attract and follow up leads via digital platforms and can establish performant visibility of the sales funnel.
- The world of marketing also intrigues you, and you know how marketing can be an enabler in lead generation.
- Your soft skills are equally important. You have strong communication & presentation skills. You can deliver messages that induce impact. You are a great listener.
- You’re fluent in English.