Recruitment Office Support – Student job
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We are a team of more than 150 business consultants and software specialists with offices in both Europa and the US. We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai, and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
As a fast-growing and dynamic organization and “A Great Place to Work” certified, we are excited about keeping on moving on our path towards growth – both in Europe and in the US – and therefore looking for a Recruitment Office Support, to assist the HR Talent Partner team.
- As part of our energetic HR team, you will assist the HR Talent Partners in the daily administration, planning and follow up of candidates.
- You do weekly maintenance and update actions within our Recruitment Database.
- You assist in the organisation of recruitment events.
- You are available for mininum 3 days a week, full-time can be discussed.
- You are a student, achieving a higher education degree.
- You have good communication skills, you like working with people,
- You are result-driven, and have a problem solving mindset.
- You enjoy planning and you are proud to support the team with an accuracy check of all our Recruitment flows.
- You are fluent in English, and Dutch/or French both written and spoken.
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment, you have a growth mindset and metric-driven approach, positive attitude and outstanding work ethic. You are highly adaptable, process-oriented, agile and authentic in all areas of recruitment.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on HR & business professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- The chance to get introduced into the domain of HR Talent Acquisition, the opportunity to learn and grow, assist in recruitmen interviews, get yourself familiar with Employer Branding.
- Remote work and inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19