Project Lead & Customer Success – Anaplan
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
With the power of ANAPLAN and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. Together, we enable them to connect people, data and plans across the organization and allow for scenario modeling and analysis to help them make better plans. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
The Anaplan practice is a successful and fast growing part of the planning squad and we are looking for business consultants to further strengthen the team and deliver our projects to clients.
- As an experienced Supply Chain Planning consultant you will play a key role in supporting our growing Anaplan team. Next to managing projects from design to implementation, you will also be responsible for customer success and support our sales team as a subject matter expert.
- You will manage Anaplan projects (design, build and implement) with a team that is a mix of bluecrux consultants and supply chain planners and managers from the client side.
- As a Supply Chain Planning expert you re-design planning processes in close collaboration with the client to develop end-to-end integrated planning concepts and to lift customers demand planning, supply planning, S&OP/IBP, network planning and inventory tactics to a higher maturity level. You document the new processes in a design concept book and define requirements for Anaplan as the business solution supporting these processes.
- In close collaboration with the bluecrux solution architect you will translate the requirements of the customer into operational modules and dashboards in Anaplan where you are the linking pin between business and solution.
- You will plan the model build in an agile way, allowing bluecrux model builders to build the Anaplan modules and dashboards, often in a co-build mode with the clients model builder. You focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool to maximize customer adoption.
- Together with the client you plan for user acceptance testing, user training, go-live and hypercare of the newly developed solution.
- You will be responsible for Customer Success. After project closing, you will keep the relationship with our customers warm to ensure the Anaplan models are successfully implemented and the next project on the connected planning roadmap is identified.
- You will support the sales meetings as Supply Chain Planning SME for specific topics.
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You hold a master’s degree in e.g. engineering or economics and you have a background in or a strong affinity for supply chain.
- You have at least 4 years of experience and know how to manage projects well. You have experience in supply chain planning (demand planning, supply planning, S&OP/IBP, inventory tactics).
- Experience in Anaplan or implementation of other supply chain software is a plus.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind. You are capable to think in structures and systems and know how to translate customers’ requirements into a tool.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You have an affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, telecom.
- You’re fluent in English, French or Dutch is a considerable asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.