Product Solution Manager
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small-scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
To support our expansion, we are currently on the lookout for a Product/ Business Solutions Manager, to join our passionate and motivated team.
- Work closely together with the product and customer success managers team on the product vision, taking into consideration the clients’ needs.
- Are solution-oriented and can determine a way that BINOCS can be used from the end-client in order to maximize its potential/ functionalities.
- Align with both internal and external stakeholders to understand the market/clients demands, user feedback, future use cases, etc.
- Work together with the product team throughout the lifecycle of product development to explain use cases, design features and clarify requirements.
- You are the real product expert, and you’re not afraid to test the product together with the team in full detail, to ensure top quality.
- When expertise is required, you sometimes participate in customer projects.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of implementation experience with an enterprise software product.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical sector, laboratories or production supply chain is nice to have, also SQL knowledge is a nice to have.
- Great listener and team player.
- Structured & caring about the details, showing strong customer and stakeholder empathy.
- You are a master at communication and collaboration, a quick learner, who can work independently and handle responsibility well.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, to translate ideas into feasible action points.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- The chance to shape the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll really offer you a challenge by working on innovation and complex issues.
- You become part of a great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals, developers, data engineers, etc
- A combination of remote working and working at our brand-new offices in Mechelen or Aalst.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including IP ruling and a company car.