We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small-scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
To support our expansion, we are currently on the lookout for a Product Manager, to join our passionate, 40+ people ecosystem.
- Work closely together with the product team on the product vision, roadmap and strategy.
- Align with both internal and external stakeholders to understand the market demands, user feedback, future use cases, etc.
- Prioritizing processes and the product backlog.
- Work together with the engineering team throughout the lifecycle of product development to explain use cases, design features and clarify requirements.
- Facilitate the product development process by following up via the agile methodology.
- You are the real product expert, and you’re not afraid to test the product together with the team in full detail, to ensure top quality.
- You support the Customer Success Managers (or even participate) in customer projects with your deep product knowledge.
- Must-have that you’ve worked in a software as a service business in B2B context as product manager.
- Are structured & caring about the details, showing strong customer and stakeholder empathy.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A master at communication and collaboration, a quick learner, who can work independently and handle responsibility well
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, to translate ideas into feasible action points.
- It’s a plus if you have experience with algorithms
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- Have an impact in a fast-growing multinational company.
- The freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career.
- A combination of remote working and working at our brand-new offices in Mechelen or Aalst.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car and IP-ruling.