Managing Director bluecrux Ireland
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium consulting services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally-enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Yara and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with our headquarters in Belgium, our offices in New Jersey (USA) and Amsterdam (NL) and now new offices in Dublin and Galway (Ireland).
With Ireland & UK, we’ve created a new bluecrux-hub to host the best talent. And now is the time for phase 2 of our strategic plan: to engage an impactful managing director who drives our Ireland & UK expansion and manages our growing business.
As Managing Director for bluecrux Ireland, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the Ireland & UK business strategy and you will drive the roll-out of our Ireland & UK sales and operations.
A non-exhaustive list of your accountabilities:
- You act as a member of the Global Operating Management team of bluecrux.
- You prepare and implement a comprehensive business plan to facilitate the growth and successful delivery of our consulting services and SaaS solutions in your region.
- You build and manage an enthusiastic, and growing team of master’s degree talent that may or may not be located in the same area.
- You drive sales and delivery in the Irish & UK region to meet group and region targets.
- You maintain and build relationships with existing & new clients as well as with partners.
- You represent bluecrux on the regional market (on events, conferences and the like).
- You ensure that the right culture is set and maintained in line with our existing bluecrux DNA.
We’d love to explore and be convinced of the following characteristics of our future Managing Director :
- Proven experience in managing positions and P&L responsibility in Transformation Consulting and/or B2B SaaS enterprise applications.
- A connection to the Life Sciences, Consumer Packaged Goods, Chemicals or Food & Beverage sector.
- A broad understanding of planning processes and planning orchestration (technology).
- Pragmatic approach to combine a management position with sales responsibilities.
- Excellent commercial, communication, interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Energized by working in a dynamic, fast-growing, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Willingness to travel to the client sites, and to the Belgian HQ.
- Interest in or affinity for technology and/or artificial intelligence.
And of course, you’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: we’re an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- We offer you a pioneering role with a lot of autonomy in our growing Ireland team.
- We facilitate you and your career with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A caring international organization and shared service support.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain & software product professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.