Learning & Development Coordinator
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
At bluecrux, our +100 business experts connect the dots between strategy & operation, people & technology and between process & change. We are a consulting and product business that embraces the human factor of every action and forms a bridge with technology. We work efficiently, sustainably and across multiple areas: from supply chain planning and digital operations to distribution and customer intelligence.
Our Belgian, Ireland and U.S. teams are growing fast. We want to keep on providing that crucial support towards the business and that is why we are expanding the Shared Service team and more specifically the HR team. We are looking for an HR colleague who will safeguard and streamline our Learning & Development needs and – projects to establish our HR goals.
- You’ll join our Shared Services team, where you will strengthen our growing HR team and will report to our HR Business Partner.
- You are passionate about Learning & development and are responsible to develop and maintain a Learning & Development framework for our organization.You’ll work closely with our Knowledge Manager and other business stakeholders to scope learning needs and to translate them into clear goals and actions.
- You put strategy into practice by collaborating with training partners to facilitate the right trainings, to organize them in the most efficient way and to continuously challenge them and ourselves with new ideas and approaches.
- You manage our internal training processes such as our Learning Management System, the training budget and the training calendar.
- You will be the first point of contact for learning-related questions. Training requests and schedules are safe in your hands.
- You provide support to the further improvement of our development portfolios and career paths.
- You map the effectiveness of all our initiatives and set up a monitoring system or report structure.
- You will be involved in projects which makes a crossover to broader HR domains, such as the rollout of a competence framework, assessment, coaching and selection testing.
- Above all, you show a genuine passion for Talent Development and you thrive by facilitating growth and potential and are thrilled by developing human capital.
- You have a higher education, and you have up to 3 years of experience in a relevant HR- Training -, Consulting -, HR Project Management or similar role.
- You show insights into the latest trends and best practices in the field of learning and development and have a continuous learning mindset.
- You know how to translate goals into plans, so you are a born planner and organiser.
- You have some experience as a trainer or training facilitator, an absolute plus is some experience in Insights-trainings and knowledge of a competence framework.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French both written and spoken.
- You feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- You’re hands-on: when you set yourself a task or challenge, you simply go for it.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on HR, supply chain & software product professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Inspiring offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.