Junior Talent Acquisition Partner – Campus Recruitment
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We are a team of more than 230 business consultants with offices in both Europa and the US. We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai, and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
As a fast-growing and dynamic organization and “A Great Place to Work” certified, we are excited about keeping on moving on our path towards growth – both in Europe and in the US – and therefore looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Partner – Campus Recruitment helping us to grow even further and making bluecrux an ever great(er…er) place to work in the future.
- As part of our energetic HR talent team, you will primarily focus on our recruitment needs for young professionals (business analysts and junior consultants) with a supply chain or operations background.
- You will establish relationships with the hiring managers of our consulting team and define and validate the job content and the expected candidate profiles.
- You are the linking pin to inform your hiring managers at all times and are the driver of the recruitment process: from CV screening, interviewing, business case testing, talent testing, to offer phase.
- You drive the overall sourcing strategy for campus recruitment through various channels (marketing campaigns, LinkedIn & social media posts, career fairs, employee referrals,…).
- You execute all this in a tailored made campus recruitment approach where you serve as the primary point of contact for universities and young graduates so you can build a consistent candidate funnel and talent pool for our ongoing growth.
- You act as a brand ambassador and continuously launch initiatives to improve our bluecrux Employer Brand.
- You will be involved in several HR talent improvement projects.
- You have a higher education degree and are eager to start a career in Talent Acquisition. A first working experience within recruitment or marketing is a plus.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking Dutch and French is a definite plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and like to take the initiative.
- You have a human focus and an eye to quickly grasp an impression of candidates.
- You have a driver’s licence, as this role requires regular travel to fairs and recruitment venues.
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment; you have a growth mindset, a positive attitude, and an outstanding work ethic.
- You feel connected with our company values: an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious, yet humble group of warm-hearted people who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
- A great place to work with lots of growth opportunities. We make room for initiative and allow you to enhance your personal and professional skills. Most importantly, there is room to be yourself!!!
- The chance to launch your career in HR, you’ll be coached on the job, and you’ll find yourself taking huge growth steps in no time.
- A hybrid workplace (50/50): the combination of home office and on-site (in our offices in Aalst or Mechelen).
- We know you by your first name, and don’t let titles or levels withhold us from being truly aware of your talents.
- Team events & fun such as a yearly bluecrux weekend, last Friday meetings with drinks, teambuilding & sports activities,…
- A competitive salary package, including a company car with fuel card, bonus program, net allowances, a smartphone with phone subscription and other benefits (such as a fridge full of drinks & healthy snacks).