Junior Full-Stack Developer (.NET/Angular)
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small-scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.).
We’re looking for a (full-stack) .NET developer to drive our journey towards a major new update for Binocs.
As part of the engineering team:
• You will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle (SDLC), the operations and 24/7 support for critical issues.
• Practice SCRUM/AGILE, use GIT as source control and Azure DevOps for CI/CD and backlog management.
• Work remotely with other team members in Europe.
• Spar and challenge ideas when solving problems.
Our engineering team:
• likes people with potential and the willingness to learn and grow.
• is young and small and we are expanding rapidly to match our expanding international service.
Our SaaS product BINOCS, is hosted on Azure using PaaS and is powered by .NET, SQL Server for the back end with Angular and React for the front end.
- Experienced on our technologies or with strong interest to learn.
- Wide interest in the .NET and the Azure landscape..
- Interest in full-stack development.
- Interest in automation.
- Quality-oriented and willing to help with testing.
- A product mindset.
- An agile mindset.
- The freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career.
- You will play a crucial role in accelerating our growth; you will have significant room for initiative.
- BINOCS gets recognition from big pharma clients as well as analysts such as Gartner and BCG.
- Room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: a place to be yourself.
- You can work from our Dublin office or work remotely when possible.
- Working on state-of-the-art cloud software.