Junior Customer Success Manager
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It is a digital twin that aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
We’re looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join the Binocs group in the US (New Jersey) or in Europe (Belgium / Ireland).
- During the first 6 months, you will be trained in depth via a 6-week Binocs Bootcamp, followed by an intensive Product Traineeship. During this Traineeship in the Product Team, you’ll learn the ins & outs of Binocs, allowing you to move to Customer assignments as Binocs Certified Professional within 6 months.
- Within these existing customers, typically with renowned pharma/biotech companies, you will be bluecrux’s representative and will be the day-to-day contact for the client’s stakeholders.
- Your goal is to build a relationship with your client’s key users and help them to get the full value out of their Binocs solution.
- You will gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s organization, related to the Binocs implementation and beyond, allowing you:
- to adjust the software configuration as needed to respond to changing requirements;
- to identify and prepare upsell opportunities;
- to link the client with different bluecrux stakeholders as needed;
- to act as a product ambassador by introducing the most valuable new features in your client’s context.
- You have the ability to understand client needs and to find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the Binocs track a success.
See the plan? Read on.
- You are an entrepreneur – you like fast-paced and dynamic environments where your job content can evolve quickly.
- You enjoy strengthening customer relations in ‘farming’ mode.
- You have a Master’s degree; business engineering would be a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), you can talk to a wide range of people and succeed in making them smile – even over the phone.
- You are familiar with software (implementations.), No need to be a technical expert, but you are comfortable in business software environments and keen on getting hands-on with the configuration.
- You are flexible, in the sense that you have the ability to shift seamlessly between different clients and topics and can run multiple projects in parallel. Ideally you have 1-5 years of experience in SaaS implementations or sales.
- You ’are fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset.
- You become part of a highly motivated Binocs team, which has grown from a start-up to a scale-up in the digital resource planning world.
- A flexible mix of working together with customers & colleagues, in various settings, from our office / your homebase / your customer location.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary.