We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
BINOCS is the #1 cloud-based SaaS solution for digital resource planning & scheduling in laboratories and small scale production. It aligns work demand with the resource capacity of knowledge workers & equipment and comes with zero-code integration in the enterprise architecture (LIMS, PPM, CTMS, MES, etc.). BINOCS is a complete solution designed for the following niche use cases:
We’re looking for an Implementation Consultant to join the BINOCS team in the US (New Jersey).
- As an Implementation Consultant, your mission is to make sure that we deliver a qualitative and robust Binocs set-up that is implemented smoothly within the agreed-upon scope, timeline and budget.
- You will lead the project, which puts you in charge of the project planning, stakeholder management and general follow-up of the implementation.
- You will also hands-on configure BINOCS, which entails hosting customer workshops to analyze their way of working, preparing the Binocs design, and setting up this design in the tool (with the involvement of the product team as needed).
- In order to achieve this, you will need to gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s organization, related to the BINOCS implementation and beyond.
- In the run-up to the go-live, you will hand over your knowledge to the customer success manager who will continue to work with the customer during the remainder of their subscription, while you move on to a new implementation.
- Your ability to understand client needs and to find suitable, business-savvy solutions will make the BINOCS track a success.
Sounds like what you would like to do? Read on.
- You are familiar with software implementations. No need to be a technical expert yet, but you are comfortable in business software environments and are keen to get technically hands-on with the configuration.
- You have strong consulting skills and are able to lead workshops to understand customer requirements, translate those into a Binocs design and implement accordingly.
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), you are comfortable steering workshop discussions and managing project updates.
- You are an entrepreneur – you like fast-paced and dynamic environments where your job content can evolve quickly.
- You have a Master’s degree; bioengineering or business engineering would be a plus.
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of experience in SaaS implementations or a similar level of experience in business roles in laboratories.
- You are fluent in English, any additional language would be a plus.
- We offer you a pioneering role with a lot of autonomy in our small, but growing US team.
- We facilitate you and your career with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A caring international organization that focuses in the US on a unique PTO system, where we encourage time off or give you the flexibility for a payout, a great base salary + Compensation plan, a comprehensive healthcare plan and 401k contributions.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain & software product professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A unique combination of remote work and the combination to work from our brand new offices in New Jersey, and regular social events with the team.