Full-Stack .NET Developer LOP.ai
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business. We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
LOP.ai is a leading innovation in digital supply chain software. This cloud-based SaaS solution supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated SC behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP caused quite a stir in the market – and a bit of a short-circuit with us internally. This is why we’re on the lookout for a Full-stack Developer to keep the lights on for our small and dedicated LOP team.
- Are part of a strong development team (technical lead, front-end, back-end, data engineers, etc.).
- Work closely with the product team, from developing product features through to final feature testing.
- Take full ownership of the development of multiple features, from requirement through to production.
- Deliver clean, production-quality code.
- Communicate on aspects such as progress and potential risks.
- Proven experience with full-stack development. You work across the entire codebase, from front-end to API.
- You eat, sleep and breathe .NET web, C#, SQL Server (using Dapper ORM), React, etc.
- You are not afraid to take ownership.
- You communicate easily in English.
- You think in terms of solutions rather than problems.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT and preferably a few years of experience in software development.
- Plus: knowledge of or interest in graph databases, cipher queries, Scala/Spark, etc.
- The chance to shape the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll really offer you a challenge by working on innovation and complex issues.
- You become part of a great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals, developers, data engineers, etc
- A combination of remote working and working at our brand-new offices in Mechelen or Aalst.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including IP ruling and a company car.