Freelance Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations, and transformation. Well-curated and digitally-enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher, and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe (Belgium, Ireland and the Netherlands) and the US.
To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
For our Consulting Squads we are currently looking for Freelance Consultants and are always open to connect with freelancers to broaden our network for the future.
- Depending on the expertise you bring on, you will be working on projects in Planning, Operations, Distribution, Customer, Workforce and Transformation.
- You are fully responsible for projects from A-Z, from design to outlining processes, to people management and coaching, stakeholder management, implementation, follow-up and training if required.
- You keep track of deliverables, milestones, resources and costs.
- You ensure a smooth communication cycle regarding the project progress to all relevant stakeholders.
- Towards your client, you are a strategic partner.
- You take the impact on people, behaviour, and IT into account and elaborate a communication plan that keeps employees up to date on the why, how, when and where change will be implemented.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You are responsible for the entire follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Supply Chain and Operations and you are a content expert in your domain and keep track of the latest trends.
- You have Project Management experience, from design to implementation.
- You are fluent in English and do have knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- You are a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mindset.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You ask the right questions and are able to transform them into tangible results.
- You have excellent people management skills.
- You are a strong communicator who delivers messages that induce impact, both towards your team as well as to the client.
- You feel connected with our company’s values, i.e. we are an open minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to jump!
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on Supply Chain Professionals, who attach great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A long-term or project-based commitment with bluecrux on multiple, mostly large projects for local and international clients.
- Work in a hybrid way. Brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.