Data Analyst Supply Chain Software ( Young Graduate – Supply Chain Bootcamp ’22)
We’re Bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. We help our customers make the transition to a digital business by offering offering premium advisory in combination with innovative technology in the context of supply chain planning. Please review our website https://bluecrux.com to learn more about our three business units: premium consultancy services, LOP.ai and Binocs
LOP.ai or ‘Lights Out Planning’ is recognized by Gartner as a leading SaaS innovator in the area of ‘augmented’ supply chain planning solutions. The LOP.ai solution is based on ‘big data’ populating a digital twin and state-of-the-art digital technologies. Are you skilled in handling large volumes of data? In capturing the added value out of large data sets? Are you interested in applying those skills in a supply chain context? Do you like to work for a small but fast-growing company with a stimulating culture? Then this role might be exactly what you are looking for to start or further advance your career.
- You will be able to advance your career by learning and implementing AI/ML-enabled and data-driven technologies in a supply chain business context.
- You will become a member of a small group of people that truly understands what it means to implement such innovative digital technologies to bring added value to the business.
- A spot in our Supply Chain Bootcamp ’22, that will kickstart your career.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary and benefits, including a company car.
- We ’ll guide you to become knowledgeable in our LOP.ai solutions and learn how to configure them towards customer requirements.
- You’ll be part of the LOP.ai delivery team and become a ‘hands-on’ team member participating in LOP.ai implementation projects.
- As a LOP.ai project team member you will assist the team in data collection, pre-processing and transformation activities. You will contribute in designing and building the integration between our customer’s enterprise systems and the LOP.ai Digital supply chain Twin. You will make sure that your project tasks are executed on time and with good quality.
- You’ll gain an excellent understanding of supply chain planning processes and applications
- You help actively in improving internal processes and product features based on customer feedback by interfacing with the development and operations teams.
- You identify any design issues in the existing setup and coordinate with other consultants to solve the problem. Be the single point of contact for any platform level upgrade/patch/hotfix
- You help to envision how LOP.ai can further grow, leveraging new ‘big data’ technologies and have an eye for future opportunities to further serve the client.
- You hold a master’s degree (or will graduate soon) in Engineering or economics, preferably including a good understanding of Supply Chain Processes.
- Or you hold a master’s degree in Data Science/Data Management with an interest in Supply Chain.
- You have knowledge and training in relational databases and languages such as SQL.
- Data analytics skills through software tools like R/Python is desirable. Experience with linear optimization and simulation techniques is a bonus.
- The ability to analyze and process large amounts of data and complement it with intuition to prioritize and focus on the highest value opportunities and the biggest risks.
- You are interested and motivated to learn about supply chain planning.
- You’re a quick learner and a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You’re fluent in English, and preferably as well in Dutch or French.
- You recognize yourself in our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You’re excited to help shape the future of LOP.ai and if one of the skillsets mentioned above is missing, you are flexible and eager to catch up.