Consultant Warehousing & Distribution
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Being part of the DISTRIBUTION squad, we design & implement our customers’ business transformation by optimizing their networks vertically, from strategic to operational level, we broaden their perspectives horizontally, taken the VoC and entire ecosystem into account and we embrace servitization, translating new business models into right operating models. We do not work for them but rather with them, and we stand by their side the entire time. That is the only way to make changes stick and flourish.
- You organize client workshops in order to detect the client’s needs and the challenges that are tied to their distribution and broader supply chain.
- You manage to gather all necessary information, without losing yourself in details. In this process, you make sure all stakeholders are involved and aligned. Towards your client, you’re a strategic partner. Together, you work out how supply chain-wide transformation can drive growth, reduce costs and spark innovation.
- You co-create and design the playbook together with the client. It documents the new way of working both on process and on organizational level.
- You provide guidance during the entire implementation process and make sure it happens in a smooth and structured manner.
- You’re responsible for the follow-up of the project in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have 1 – 3 years of experience in supply chain & logistics. You have experience with distribution projects that required change/transformation. Experience within a complex and multinational distribution environment is also a plus.
- You keep track of the latest trends in warehousing and distribution and you have your eyes set on the new kids on the block: big data and AI.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a strong communicator, both towards your team as well as towards the client.
- You’re fluent in English, as well as French or Dutch.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.