Consultant Digital Operations
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Being part of the OPERATIONS squad, we drive our customers’ smart factory transformation, end-to-end. Because a smart factory transformation is not just a production system project, it is a unique chance to transform a full plant (all functions, people & processes included) and achieve a smarter, more effective and reliable node in your value chain. Assuring operational excellence, focusing on effectiveness & plant reliability, improving production efficiencies leveraging Industry 4.0 opportunities, and making them COVID-19 resilient, while optimizing the network role as a plant and supporting any technical & product transfer requirements.
- Work on the development and implementation of operational strategies that solve our clients complex operational challenges and most critical problems.
- Responding to the global digital challenge, you will build business prototypes, you will transform digital opportunities into technology investments that translate into business results.
- You will work on projects optimizing operations on the Shop Floor, making plants more reliable, effective & efficient, introducing and/or improving Operational Excellence projects (Lean, 6 Sigma, …), and supporting companies in their transfer programs of products or production lines.
- You will work to configure organizations so they can achieve rapid improvements in digital operations & innovation, revenue, costs and customer experience.
- You will define and architect solutions for our clients. This will include estimating the components required to provide a comprehensive digital solution that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations delivering tangible business value.
- You provide advice, guidance and training to clients in the use of digital technologies to improve operational performance. Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions and/or solutions that deliver business value quickly.
- Advise around digital transformation within operations, functional design and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
- You have an experience of at least 3 years with Operational Excellence projects. You have experience in Shop Floor Management and are passionate about operations.
- You have excellent organization and project management skills, demonstrating an excellence in the pursuit of outstanding client delivery.
- You have a hunger for the latest evolutions of Industrie 4.0, MES, IoT, etc.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and a good listening ear.
- You have affinity with the life sciences industry. Being knowledgeable in Dasboarding & Reporting is required, preferably with a Pharma background.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that highly believes in the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Brand new offices in New Jersey, and the opportunity to travel.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary package, including insurances