Consultant Business Transformation
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION squad, we combine change management with business expertise and end-to-end process knowledge, to guide our customers’ transformation journey towards success. Building this change organization is the starting point of our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills.
- You are responsible for transformation projects from A to Z.
- Design: You provide a detailed outline of the processes, the organization, IT-systems, people, roles and responsibilities.
- Implementation: You make sure business and IT are aligned when formulating business requirements and the translating them into technical requirements. You coordinate and assist in end-to-end testing.
- Training: You enable end-users to easily adapt to the new system by coaching and training them. Y
- You take the impact on people, behaviour and IT into account and elaborate a communication plan that keeps employees up to date on why, how and when and where change will be implemented.
- You guide the organization towards the ‘go live’ of the newly implemented system.
- You hold a master’s degree in engineering or economics. An MBA is a plus.
- You have 3 to 7 years of experience in change management or people management, preferably within projects that involved ERP implementations.
- You have a strong knowledge of change methodology and ERP-systems (e.g. SAP S/4HANA) and implementations.
- You have an analytical mind and love diving into data.
- You’re a supply chain & operations generalist who is strong in building people relations. You use this skill to shape the change agents on your projects.
- Although an analytical mindset is a must, your soft skills are equally important. You are a strong communicator who can deliver messages that induce impact.
- You’re fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in our virtual office, but brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19, are there awaiting you. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.