We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION squad, we combine change management with business expertise and end-to-end process knowledge, to guide our customers’ transformation journey towards success. Building this change organization is the starting point of our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills.
- As part of the change management team, you communicatively accompany the transformation projects with the customer – from the idea to implementation.
- You apply MOUNTK, our structured change methodology and change management process and tools, to create the change strategy and to support the adoption of the changes.
- You contribute to identifying new and creative ways to enhance the visibility and outreach of the work of the project.
- You are able to bring information in a simple way with emotional stories and in a human language.
- You develop a set of key messages for the project.
- You design, develop and produce communication instruments and materials, including talking points, newsletters, articles, videos and other visibility materials.
- You support the creation of communication strategies and plans.
- You bring innovation and creativity to the communication part of MOUNTK.
- You hold a master’s degree.
- You have experience in the areas of PR, advertising, journalism, have a creative streak and enjoy writing.
- You have initial experience in the field of innovation.
- You have experience in corporate communications or classic communications consulting.
- You have experience in change management.
- You have a creative streak and enjoy writing.
- You think and act strategically as well as operationally.
- You are passionate about getting to grips with new topics and following relevant trends.
- You’re fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re both in our virtual office, as in our brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.