We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally-enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
Being part of the TRANSFORMATION squad, we combine change management with business expertise and end-to-end process knowledge, to guide our customers’ transformation journey towards success. Building this change organization is the starting point of our in-house change management methodology, MOUNTK, which focuses on both hard and soft skills.
- You will work on client transformation projects that go right to the core of helping businesses deliver value.
- You effectively design and manage change in complex transformation projects.
- You apply MOUNTK, our structured change methodology and change management process and tools, to create the change strategy and to support the adoption of the changes.
- You engage the client leadership during the entire project lifecycle.
- You define the communication strategy.
- You take the impact on people, behavior, and IT into account and elaborate a communication plan that keeps employees up to date on why, how and when change will be implemented.
- You coordinate the design, development, delivery and management of the communications.
- You support the design and delivery of training programs.
- You focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- You guide the organization towards the ‘go live’ of the newly implemented processes and/or tools.
- You will be responsible for the further development of MOUNTK, our structured change methodology and tools.
- You lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, webinars, blogs etc.
- You hold a master’s degree. An MBA is a plus.
- You have minimum 5 years experience in consulting.
- You have minimum 5 years experience in change management.
- You have a strong knowledge of change methodology.
- An affinity with implementing ERP systems (e.g. SAP S/4HANA) is an asset.
- You’re strong in building people relations. You use this skill to shape the change agents on your projects.
- You are able to confidently moderate workshops.
- You think and act strategically as well as operationally.
- You are passionate about getting to grips with new topics and following relevant trends.
- Innovation is at your heart.
- You are a strong communicator who can deliver messages that induce impact.
- You’re fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch would be considered an asset.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- Nowadays we’re in both in our virtual office, as in our brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.