Business Analyst (Supply Chain Bootcamp ’22 )
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
By joining our company, you will work within a broad range of industries – including life sciences, food & beverages, chemicals, manufacturing and service logistics.
- We offer you a kickstart to your career by a 3-week training program we call our Supply Chain Bootcamp, where you will learn the ins & outs of Demand Planning, S&OP and financial planning, Supply Planning, Inventory management, Master Data management, Supply Chain Modeling and Planning Tools. This will allow you to onboard into our projects with a backpack full of expertise.
- A great place to work, great growth opportunities, with room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself (everyone else is already taken ;))
- A competitive salary, including a company car.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- A great ‘small’ team of hands-on supply chain professionals.
- As a Business Analyst, you’re ready to be challenged every day and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are responsible for conducting analyses of existing business processes in SC and operations, within life sciences, food & beverages, manufacturing or other industries.
- You will be involved in generic Supply Chain projects. You will prepare and run Project Interviews for Middle Management. You will become aware of the customer organization and change in the organization.
- You track KPI’s and accurately report on the performance of the supply chain and operations (in writing and via presentations) to the Customer Project Team.
- You are responsible for the qualitative documentation of Docs or Data, Structure, Summarize and Key Messages, contributing to the delivery of Meeting-, Playbook- and Training Structure and Slides.
- You hold a master’s degree (or will graduate soon), preferably including a good understanding of Supply Chain Processes.
- You can demonstrate profound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You master IT as a tool to reach your goals.
- You can work well with colleagues in a team but also perform well without much supervision.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You set priorities as your second nature, and your attention to detail excels.
- You are willing to travel.
- You are fluent in English.