Backend .NET developer
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. LOP.ai is a cloud-based SaaS solution that supports companies in their journey towards resilient supply chains via a Digital Supply Chain Twin (DSCT). It observes the demonstrated supply chain behavior, predicts future performance, steers risk-based decision making & supports them to act upon opportunities spotted.
LOP.ai is working for big multinationals like Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Tereos, Danone, Astrazeneca and caused quite a stir in the market. This is why we’re on the lookout for a experienced Backend .NET developer to keep the lights on for our dedicated LOP team.
- The chance of shaping the future of a product that is already used by large international clients.
- We’ll offer you a cutting-edge technology stack.
- For a great work-life balance, we offer 3 days of remote working and flexible working hours.
- Our offices are located in Mechelen and Aalst – very easy reachable by the E19 and E40.
- Room for initiative and to enhance your personal and professional skills but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- Every career is unique, for that we have clear and transparent career paths at bluecrux. This can also be customized according to your needs.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus, net allowance, premium company car, fuel card, health –and group insurance, …
- The opportunity to optimize your net salary significantly with our IP-ruling.
As a backend .NET developer you:
- Are part of a strong development team (technical lead, front-end, back-end, data engineers, etc.)
- Work closely with the product team, from developing product features through to final feature testing.
- Take full ownership of the development of multiple features, from requirement through to production.
- Deliver clean, production-quality code.
- Communicate on aspects such as progress and potential risks.
- At least 5 years of experience with (full-stack) development.
- You eat, sleep and breathe .NET Core, C# & SQL Server.
- You are not afraid to take ownership.
- You communicate easily in English.
- You think in terms of solutions rather than problems.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT.
- Plus: knowledge of or interest in graph databases, Kubernetes, EF Core, T-SQL, Docker, TPL and/or data-modeling,
- You’re a team player and you feel connected with our company values: open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted people, who are not afraid to take up challenges and dare to make the jump.
Are you looking for the next step in your career as a backend .NET developer? Get in touch, we’d love to have a chat with you!