ANAPLAN Solution Architect
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally-enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Oatly and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
With the power of ANAPLAN, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
Our Anaplan squad is a successful and fast-growing part of the consulting business unit. We make a difference to clients by combining our strong supply chain and Anaplan expertise. We are thé supply chain frontrunner in the Anaplan eco-system in the Benelux and Nordics. We love to collaborate with Anaplan sales, product and customer success teams to develop the best solutions for and with our clients. We bring standard best practices on a.o. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and S&OP as well as specific developments such as advanced optimization and AI forecasting to fit client-specific needs.
To strengthen our fast-growing team, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect.
- By using leading planning platforms you will enable decision-makers to plan and manage their business on a single platform through a patented modelling engine, predictive analytics and cloud collaboration. This will allow departmental specialists to build their own models, always integrated with the global planning, while ensuring the integrity of different levels of planning, combined with the scalability of a cloud application and allowing the business to evolve a thigh speed with low dependency of IT departments.
- You will be operating in project teams consisting of production & demand planners, account managers, business controllers, supply chain directors and finance directors.
- In close cooperation with your project lead, you will translate the requirements of the customer into an Anaplan model blueprint.
- As an Anaplan Solution Architect or very experienced model builder you will drive best practices within the Anaplan team and in every project that you are a part of
- You support the other model builders on the project with technical questions
- You are part of a start-up like department and focus on usability, user experience and engagement for this planning tool.
- Ultimately you make sure that the tool connects the different aspects of planning according to the needs of the customer, (e.g. demand forecast of an account manager integrating with cash flow forecast of a controller).
- Streamlining business processes and information management fostering collaboration of commercial functions and supply chain planning functions.
- Ensuring project control on models, compliance, communication and changes.
- You will become part of the driving motor of the digital transformation within Bluecrux.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You have 5 years of relevant work experience in the fields of supply chain and/or finance.
- You are a certified Anaplan Solution Architect or have a minimum of 2-3 years of Anaplan model builder experience and are ready to become a Solution Architect.
- You have worked on multiple Anaplan Use Case implementations
- You are capable to think in structures and systems and are skilled to translate customers’ issues into Anaplan.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills and a good listening ear.
- You have an affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, telecom.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.