ANAPLAN Pre-Sales Consultant
We’re bluecrux. Pleased to meet you!
We build tomorrow’s value chains for a better future. In times of massive swings in business conditions and large leaps in technology, we help our customers make the transition to a digital business.
We satisfy needs for digital transformation by offering premium advisory services to rethink business operating models, by building resilience in supply chains with our digital twin technology LOP.ai., and by digitalizing resource planning and scheduling processes with our cloud software, BINOCS.
Our comprehensive ecosystem of process and technology solutions is focused on planning, operations and transformation. Well-curated and digitally enabled, it allows our teams to join up the many dots in our clients’ value chains. Linking strategy & operations, people & technology, process & change. By doing so, we reinvent progress with and for our customers, and also their customers.
Our client portfolio includes some of the world’s largest companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GSK, Roche, Bridgestone, AkzoNobel, Beiersdorf, Kingfisher and many more. Our desire to work closely with them is also reflected in our global presence, with offices in both Europe and the US. To discover more, please visit www.bluecrux.com.
With the power of ANAPLAN, a leading connected planning solution, and our planning expertise, we help our customers make the right planning decisions and drive growth. We connect people, plans and data, bring scenario planning capabilities and connect supply chain to sales, finance and HR. Visit our Anaplan page to learn more about our services and the implementations we have worked on with our customers.
Our ANAPLAN squad is a successful and fast-growing part of the consulting business unit. We make a difference to clients by combining our strong supply chain and ANAPLAN expertise. We are thé supply chain frontrunner in the ANAPLAN eco-system in the Benelux and Nordics. We love to collaborate with ANAPLAN sales, product and customer success teams to develop the best solutions for and with our clients. We bring standard best practices on a.o. Demand Planning, Supply Planning and S&OP as well as specific developments such as advanced optimization and AI forecasting to fit client-specific needs.
We are looking for
a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team, engaging with targeted prospects to
give insight into how ANAPLAN will bring value for their supply chain, demo our
solutions and build custom Proof-Of-Concepts based on their requirements.
- As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will combine your Supply Chain and ANAPLAN- knowledge with your pre-sales skills.
- By developing specific solutions, demos and messaging for our prospects you will show them how ANAPLAN will support their planning processes and convince them of the value of connected planning.
- By listening closely, you are able to quickly understand customers’ requirements and craft a shared vision for a solution. We don’t showcase requirements and features but we talk about value and an improved way of working.
- You will build Proof of Concept (POC) models that are tailored to solve specific prospects’ problems by diving into their requirements and data and deliver a working POC in a short time frame (days/weeks)
- You support teammates on solutions expertise and always foresee a smooth handoff of sales processes to the project implementation teams.
- You innovate and deploy the latest ANAPLAN product enhancements alongside our internal knowledge base. You share learnings with peers.
- You communicate effectively and openly with both bluecrux and ANAPLAN colleagues.
- You hold a master’s degree and have a good knowledge of supply chain planning (demand planning, supply planning, S&OP/IBP, inventory tactics).
- You had your first working experience, and you know how to communicate in a professional and mature way with clients and prospects. You have strong relationship-building skills.
- You have a commercial mindset and strong presentation skills and know how to convince prospects when you have a good solution in your hands (physically and via Teams). A prior pre-sales experience is a plus.
- You’re a problem solver with a razor-sharp analytical mind. You are capable to think in structures and systems and able to translate customers’ requirements into a tool. You can quickly ramp up on a new multi-dimensional technology.
- You have knowledge of supply chain software (ANAPLAN, O9, OMP, SAP IBP, Kinaxis, …) and/or a background in multi-dimensional modelling, business intelligence or analytics.
- You are able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, international environment. You pose the right questions and are able to quickly translate the answers into tangible results.
- You’re a team player and strong communicator, both towards your team (bluecrux & ANAPLAN) as well as towards the client/prospect.
- You have an affinity with one of these industries: life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, service logistics & parts, and project business.
- You’re fluent in English. (French or Dutch is a considerable asset).
- You feel connected with our company values (summarized in one sentence): we are an open-minded, highly approachable, ambitious yet humble tribe of warm-hearted consultants, who are not afraid of a challenge and dare to make the jump.
- A tailor-made training track that will get you up & running to act as an ANAPLAN-Certified Model Builder ( if not achieved already).
- You become part of a highly motivated team of hands-on supply chain professionals, that attaches great importance to the above-mentioned values in their day-to-day activities.
- A 50/50 hybrid work regime combining homework with the availability of brand new offices in Aalst and Mechelen, close to the E40 and E19. On your way to a client or on your way back home, it’s easy for you to pop in.
- Room for initiative, room to enhance your personal and professional skills, but most importantly: room to be yourself.
- A competitive salary, including a company car.